Patient Privacy Notices
SUMMARY OF THE PRIVACY NOTICES
- The Consultants (Mr Dennis Edwards and Mr Joel Melton) want to ensure that you understand how these your personal data.
- Personal data is information about you.
- The Consultants collect personal data about you and your health, such as your name, age, address, phone number, why you are coming to their private hospitals and what healthcare services (“care”) you will receive.
- The Consultants use that personal personal data so that you can receive care at their hospitals.
- The Consultants share some of that personal data with other people where they need to.
- The Consultants keep that personal data safe and they generally keep it for 30 years.
- You have quite a few rights regarding your personal data.
- If you have any questions or want to see your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer for Mr Edwards who is Liz Edwards (email@example.com or 07713 256669) or for Joel Melton firstname.lastname@example.org